What is eMarketingNotes.com all about?
eMarketingNotes.com was started and continues to remain with three main goals in mind;
- To way up the pros and cons of each eMarketing method available to us all.
- To discuss, teach and learn ways of making these methods work best for you.
- To help your company improve/increase current conversion rates, results and sales volumes.
eMarketing: What options do we have?
The eMarketing options we discuss and present within eMarketingNotes.com are:
- Affiliate Marketing
- eMail Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Social Media
- Website Usability
In every method of both online and offline marketing, marketing involves;
- Choosing your target audience or customer group,
- Finding out what you want to say to them and
- Presenting your services/products in the most effective way possible.
While the internet continues to grow and grow, traditional marketing methods are constantly being challenged and compared to the digital marketing methods (eMarketing) spoken throughout eMarketingNotes.com.
However, despite this continuous growth and increase in popularity of the Internet, people are still cautious of using these methods and find it hard to dedicate parts of their marketing budgets to online marketing.
eMarketing isn’t or shouldn’t be scary. In fact, if approached correctly, most of the methods used on the internet today are much easier to track, sometimes giving you live stats and complete control over every campaign... Thus allowing you to learn from the results and improve conversion rates and customer relationships.
This website was initially set up to help myself and my staff to keep a track of all our studies and findings in the web development industry. But then we realised that this website could really help businesses that are still slightly dubious about investing in eMarketing strategies.
Hopefully, this website does at least that.
What do you want to read about now?: